Thursday, January 27, 2011

LifeStory to be online Feb 1st 2011

I am pleased to announce that LifeStory project (lfstory.com) is going as planned and expected to be online on Feb 1st 2011. There still lot of things to improve but I believe the web site is mature enough to be presented and anticipate people to start creating their own Life Stories and socialize.

Here are some images of the lfstory.com web site look :

And here is a sample Life Story of Brad Pitt :
As you can see image thumbs are not proportionally displayed (they will be shown in original size and be a  proportionally correct if you click on them). I gave up proportions for the cost of alignment.

Will lfstory.com gain success ? I don't know but it will be an interesting to see how it goes and where it ends (or, should I say, where it lands :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment